OVERVIEW OF THE PLAN
It’s easy to be part of Be My Vote!
Our one goal is to get pro-life Christian adults registered to vote.
To get your name entered in the drawing for the 2012 Chevy Camaro, you MUST submit the Register ONE pledge.
NOTE: If you’ve texted us during a concert promotion or signed up at our Be My Vote Booth, you are automatically entered to win the 2012 Chevy Camaro. BUT, for every pro life adult that you get registered to vote, YOUR NAME WILL BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING TO WIN other amazing prizes as well!
You can win amazing prizes!
By submitting the Register ONE pledge, you are automatically entered to win the 2012 Chevy Camaro. AND, for every pro life adult that you get registered to vote, YOUR NAME WILL BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING TO WIN other amazing prizes as well! We ask that you make it your personal goal to get at least one pro life adult registered to vote!
What should I tell an adult to do if they want to register to vote?
Ask them to go to www.BeMyVote.com, click on “Register to Vote,” and fill out the Voter Registration Form. Be sure to ask them to use your name in the referral field so that your name will be entered in the drawing for more great prizes!
IDEAS ON HOW TO GET ADULTS REGISTERED TO VOTE:
(Click on each link for instructions.)
- After you’ve submitted the pledge, use the Voter Look Up tool to find family and friends that aren’t registered to vote.
- Host a voter registration drive at your church, other churches, Christian bookstore, Christian concert, Christian Schools, etc.
- Send out videos to family and friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. asking them to register to vote.
- Simply talk to your family, neighbors, and church members about whether or not they’re registered to vote. If they’re not, you can give them one of these handouts and ask them to register.
- Come up with your own ideas! Email your ideas to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be My Vote activities must be done with integrity, honesty, and within the rules and safety guidelines provided. You must:
- Have permission from a parent or guardian if you’re under 18.
- Conduct Be My Vote activities with a partner.
- Use only approved Be My Vote scripts, materials and procedures.
- Demonstrate a respectful, gracious attitude at all times.
- Accept registrations from all individuals, even if they say they are not pro-life.
- Represent Be My Vote with integrity and honesty.
- Always conduct Be My Vote activities with another person.
- Never go door-to-door alone.
- Never go door-to-door after dark.
- Always carry a cell phone. Call 911 immediately in case of an emergency.
- Never enter a house or get into a vehicle with a person you do not know.
- In the event that you encounter a hostile, angry, or confrontational person, do not argue. Politely leave.
- Abide by all traffic signals and watch carefully for vehicular traffic at all times.
- Review the Be My Vote Website and pray about getting involved.
- Talk to your parent(s) and ask them to review the Information for Parents page. Discuss and get your parents’ approval.
- Tell your friends about Be My Vote and recruit them to participate.
TELL US YOUR STORIES!
When you get started with your Be My Vote activities, we’re sure you’ll have stories to tell! What’s working? What’s your favorite activity? What kinds of interesting people are you talking to? To share your stories, go to Contact Us. Your story may get posted on our website!
*NOTE: Be My Vote is designed to get 12-17 year olds involved in the process of ending abortion in America, however, any age can participate in this initiative